Dr Lee Lui Shiong
Dr Lee Lui Shiong completed undergraduate education at the National University of Singapore in 2002 and obtained postgraduate qualifications of MRCS (Edinburgh) and MMed (Surgery) in 2005. In 2010, he was awarded the College of Surgeons Gold Medal in Urology, as the most outstanding urology trainee.
He is a Senior Consultant in the Urology Service, Department of General Surgery, Sengkang Health @ Alexandra Hospital. He is a visiting consultant in the department of Surgical Oncology, NCC, and is a core member of the Pelvic Oncology workgroup and a co-chairman of the Urology Cancer Service Line Development.
• 016, Health Service Awards, Gold Award, SGH
• 2014 & 2009, Service from the Heart Award, SGH
• 2011, Fellowship, NMRC Research Training, NMRC
• 2010, Fellowship, HMDP Award, Ministry of Health
• 2010, College of Surgeons Gold Medal Award (Urology)
• 2001/2002, Deans List Award, Final Professional MBBS Exams
• 2000/2001, Deans List Award, Second Professional (Part 3) MBBS Exam
• 1999/2000, Deans List Award, Second Professional (Part 2) MBBS Exam
• 1997/1998, Deans List Award, First Professional MBBS Exam