Dr. Steven Chang is an urologist in Boston, Massachusetts and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Brigham and Women’s Faulkner Hospital and Brigham and Women’s Hospital. He received his medical degree from Columbia University College of Physicians & Surgeons and has been in practice between 11-20 years. He is one of 16 doctors at Brigham and Women’s Faulkner Hospital and one of 27 at Brigham and Women’s Hospital who specialize in Urology.
• Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Boston, MA
• Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, Boston, MA
Urologists specialize in the male and female urinary tract and male reproductive organs. Urologic organs include the kidneys, adrenal glands, bladder, ureters, urethra, testes, epididymis, prostate. Patients may have bladder or prostate cancer, kidney stones, urinary tract infections, and other genitourinary disorders. Urologists may have additional subdisplinary training as well.
General Urology and Surgical Oncology
Education & Medical Training
• Stanford University – Residency , Urology
• Columbia University College of Physicians & Surgeons – Medical School
Certifications & Licensure
• American Board of Urology – Certified in Urology
• CA State Medical License – Active through 2011
• MA State Medical License – Active through 2018